Thursday, July 20, 2006

Birthday Season

Anyone noticed that this time of year has more birthdays per week than Groundhog day at McDonalds? They're everywhere, everyone got older latley, including me! Although the virtues and advantages of being 22 haven't quite set in just yet, the sunshine is more than making up for it. I have a new car, which has brought a sense of change to my universe. I have a sense that tomorrow I'm going to push a couple of websites in a good direction, and secure a little more private work. Alas my dream of being a freelance "dude" appears to be taking shape.

I've always been able to come up with unique ideas and solve problems. I've always been able to start and finish projects that most would never attempt. The useage of both these talents is something that fits around my need to stay up late and party a whole lot :D

On the other hand I just got an offer to work in Central NJ for quote "Good money". I'm on the launch pad, the question is which direction to explode into.

0 comments: