Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A question heir.

1) Some random girl comes up to you and says "Hey what's your name?" you say?
Rumpledforeskin.

2) What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
I really want to say "your mom" but it was a galaxy bar.

3) What does your last text message say?
"Your not alone, walk with me in hell".

4) What was the last song you listened to?
Nirvana - Something in the Way

5) If you hated someone and got put in charge of their funeral music, what would it be?
The Fast Food Rockers or worse... Kasabian/Artic Monkeys or any of that dreary shit. YUCK

6) Where is your best friend right now?
Asleep in the house of 1000 smells.

7) What did you do yesterday?
The gym, and lots of internet chatting with Kirstables.

8) Pick a scar on your body - what did you do?
Lower abdomen. I had a testicle removed.

10) How old is your mum?
45 going on 5.

11) Last time you were dumped?
April 2004. I think it was the 24th... I used to know the date. I was a saddo. Now appologise to the tree.

12) Who's your most religious friend?
Internets.

13) Who do you trust with your life?
Any of the Wolfpac. They know who they are.

14) If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
Bucky, Captain Bucky O'Haire!

15) What would you say if someone told you that you were the most beautiful person in the world and they would do anything to wake up to your face each and every morning?
Punch them for being way too into me. Or respond in kind, depends who said it really. April from the Turtles or Ariel from the little mermaid or legit hotties whom I... [Stop talking... Just... Stop]

16) How often do you curse?
Not as often since I lost my wand and couldren.

17) Do you trust all of your friends?
Its a pre-requisite of someone being my friend. Fail me and DIE.

18) Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
I like moving and living in awesome places. The reasons I move have to be practical more than personal.

19) Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
No, everything happens. How you react is what counts.

20) Name the things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship?
Dishonesty and Jelousy. Those are the only two things ever I do not tolerate.

21) Which one of your top friends do you think would make the best prostitute?
Scott. Hot rhymes with his name.

22) Are you afraid of falling in love?
Bah, fear is False Evidence Appearing Real. Its a useless emotion.

23) Is there someone that popped in your mind after that question?
Not directly, love isn't a switch you can turn on or off. But latley I've been thinking about Ariel from the little mermaid A LOT. Anyone who can handle my sense of humour AND my turrets... Yeah they win. They win lots... I'm thirsty. (ooooooo hint)

24) Would you stop talking to your friends because you hooked up with a new person?
How silly. No.

25) What features do you find most attractive in the opposite/same sex?
A girl who can make ME laugh regularly, whom I know I can trust to be completley honest with me, and never hide an emotion away; and who is stunningly attractive. I have high standards, but I hold myself to them.

26) Fill in the blank. I love_____:
Ariel from the little mermaid, Nandos, Life, Humourous Hobbits

37) Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
Ummm... probably not without binoculars. (They're 2inches tall)

38) Do you still talk to the last person you kissed
Yeah. Its super rare I fall out with someone, unless we are in a tree or something. Then its gravitys fault.

39) Have you ever punched a tree?
They are suprisingly evil.

40) Have you ever snuck out of your house?
Why? I live in my own apartment. That would be silly

41) Never sleep or never eat?
Sleep and eat lots.

42) Morning or night person?
Night crawler.

43) Are you there for your friends?
As much as possible. Being helpful is one of my priorities.

44) Do you like to spend time with people?
So long as I get some alone time every now and then, Im pretty much always with peeps

45) Drunk dialer or texter?
I dont really get drunk very often. I am a random texter though. A demon no less.

46) Are you a forgiving person?
When I have to be

47) Would you ever share a girl/boyfriend with your best friend?
It depends on the situation, but I have nothing against it. It depends on the people.

48) Have you lost a friend recently?
Nope

49) Are you talking to someone while doing this/?
Yeah. Lewis, we're discussing that tragic football score.

50) Do you want a relationship right now?
Maybe. Easy come.

0 comments: