Sunday, July 06, 2008

Writing. BECAUSE I ENJOY IT

I'm writing because it feels like the right thing to do.

Although I'm eating seeds because I'm a liiiiiittle peckish.

Such are my motivations on a cloudy, lazy sunday. Also, I'd rather do anything than watch shipwrecked. It's NOT tv. There's no drama, group A fights to be more popular than group B. Film a high school, would be much more entertaining.

I turn 24 in exactly ten days. There will be cake. Wholesale, infeasibility stupid amounts of cake. Then the day after my mum is cooking me Turkey Dinosours, potato waffles and spaghetti shapes. WHAT A MEAL. Top that people, top that shit.

So I've made the decision to go the whole hog and have my hair reduced to 2005 levels of shortness. This may shock and even astound many of you who have only known me with short hair, but I always said it will change when I get bored of long. I think the accidental Dog the Bounty Hunter haircut sped the process along a little



Look at that guy, he looks like Hulk Hogan without the steroids. Although in the scale of all time WERIDO's his wife takes the CAKE (spot the NLP)



All kinds of eww. Don't let her pop into your head whilst eating.

So its bye bye long hair, hello investing in a lot of smart and semi smart clothing. I've wanted a more "Zara" style wardrobe for a while now but not had the money. I had a bunch of good stuff that my dad threw out too. But opportunity knocks in the form of a BIG fat cheque.

I adore haddock.

Its such a good fish.

Good little fishy.

Supposed to be a cool band playing at HiFi tonight, may check it out if its not too sweaty. I'm ending here because my ADD is itching to do other things. Byaaaaaaaa

0 comments: