Thursday, March 05, 2009

New Job

So my blogs have gotten a little sparse lately, what with the new job and the worst cold ever. Out of guilt here are a few things going through my mind.

  • I want to know why this cold is haunting me, and whos leg I have to hump to make it go away
  • If you use the term "blue sky thinking" you just gave up your ability to speak, and replaced with with a cliché, and SUCK
  • Getting up for work in the morning stifles my creative tweeting skills
  • Why does my throat feel like I deep throated a cactus
  • I need a crackberry, but then Id never get any work done. Hmmm
  • I've noticed how little you miss the internet, and how much more quiet it seems when you don't use it as much
  • Karima Francis is amazing.
  • BT want to charge me £4.70 for each old bill I request a copy of, for proof of address. Annoying

Each of those has a paragraph of amusing Sy rant potential. Sadly, I must dash, pizza is ready.

0 comments: