Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stuff what has happen.

My blogging frequency dropped like the currency markets; despite knowing I'd be way tired and have way less free time it has still come as a shock. Not so much "Well isn't that novel", more "I actually have NO spare time to do nothing". Doing nothing is one of my favorite things!

I seem to be gaining a little ground at work, largely because my approach to learning just about any task is quite different to the norm. Given a rubix cube most people will twist for a while, get one or two sides right and then present it as "done-ish". I've never been one that could think inside the box, or out of the blue sky (for you cliche lovers out there).



There is more than one way to skin a cat.
Multiple ways to pluck a hedgehog...
and a Rubix cube can be broken and then put back together.

Faith in your ability to figure out new ways, different ways or easier ways of doing things is a skill. Confession: I don't have much of a clue about how to be an infrastructure project manager. BUT, I can project manage, I pick up stuff pretty quickly, and if I don't know I'll get a clue or pointer from google pretty quickly.

There is now no excuse for "I can't do that", only, "I've not done it before". <3 The internets.

0 comments: