Wednesday, April 26, 2006

New blog!

26-04-2006

Hi welcome to my new blog. I finally decided to nestle into this whole blogging thing because I enjoy excreting my stream of thoughts too much to let them pass. This weekend went very VERY well. I showed the boys around Leeds on my own, and things are progressing on that front very well. It's just a matter of confirming closes and not time bridging quite as often as I have been... The preppy thing is working for me latley and I'm encouraged by the response its gotten. My two main side projects are both pretty stalled. PC guy is stalled because Danny is hiding from me. I might just sell the damn idea since it was my idea!

The Self help thing requires a lot of content to be written up and it looks like its going to have to be me that does it. I'm gonna set an ultimatum, until I get some more work done by others I'm not opening anything to do with the business and banks.

Pheonix's test text is absolute genius. It worked a charm, and I intend to try it on more people.

0 comments: