Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Actual random thoughts

Ok so the prior post turned into a rant again. I'm a rantalicious type of guy, it makes me happy in my special place. That said I have a lot of energy, and thats because I have a lot of mass (at least 14 stone of mass). Since Einstein says E=mc² which literally means Mass is energy squared by the speed of light. I have an abundence of energy! We really are beings of energy, no matter how physical we appear. That Einstein guy, what a goon but we love him. Classic hair do.

IRC Quote of the day
Pedlya So I got this really big usb drive, and me and my dad are trying to put shit on it.
*Simpe has entered #cancelled
Pedlya my dad said its too big, and I guess it was
Pedlya so my mom comes in and is trying to push it in...it still didnt go in
Pedlya my brother uses his and it fits fine, so we just use his
* Simpe has quit IRC (I dont want to know dude... )

0 comments: