Monday, August 14, 2006

I discovered this earlier today and found myself giggling uncontrollably. I really do have an odd sense of humor. Lately I've found that I'm not the only one and indeed that the Family Guy fans of the world are out there!

I have been drinking Mountain Dew and watching both The Boondocks and Robot Chicken an awful lot lately. This may not sound strange unless you know I reside in the UK where none of the above is widely available. There is great comedy out there that is being missed people! This isn't right, its left of Che Guverra! Damn lefties with their leftorium and left handed scissors. I'm still confused over the whole Aqua Teen Hunger Force thing though. To me this show looks like a recipe for loosing my face in a freak confusion incident involving a sledgehammer. You know, when a show is so odd on first viewing that you really do feel like the guy in the lovely picture? (Which shall henceforth be known as "the lovely picture".

Anyhoo, slap any of the aforementioned odities into wikipedia and/or playusa.com if you are a fan of the whacky and the odd. Then head to americansoda.co.uk and order yourself a crate of Mountain Dew. Only THEN can you call yourself Mr Duckypants.

0 comments: