Friday, May 05, 2006

Sunshine

Isn't it amazing how much better you feel when the sun shines? I mean I don't need the sun to feel good, in fact there was a time in my life when I used to hide from it because it burned me as a kid. Yet, everything just looks prettier. I feel inspired by being alive, lucky to exist and happier with every breath of air. There is no reason for this general feeling other than the sheer potential I see for the next 5 years of my life. I will be a success, of that there is no question. To achieve that requires determination, and persistent hard work.

Yet today I have an overwhelming urge to sit back and enjoy life... After all I am alive.

1 comments:

Christie's Corner said...

yeah! you're my kind of person. I share in your views about success too, oh yes succeed I will afterall I am groomed for it. come see my blog at sierraville.blogspot.com.
I sure do like ur style, but hey no sitting back untill we get to dat place called there!