Thursday, January 08, 2009

Interviews

Man I hate telephone interviews. All you have is a voice to deal with, and they're usually in the morning. I am useless until about 3pm, at which point I steadily become more useful until I peak around 7pm. So guess who just had a telephone interview. The company is good, the job is good, and I certainly gave a good (if a little nervous) accounting of myself.

The annoying part is, I know if that was in 6 hours time, it would have been far better, more controlled & less rushed. When you meet someone face to face, you always get the pleasantries, you can disarm someone with a smile & the whole thing revolves around your lovley Paul Smith suit. On the phone, you're trying not to miss something they're looking for when they throw a scenario at you.

Well, the good news is, I have a few more to look forward to later in the week and early next. Something should stick, watch this space.

0 comments: