Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Resurrection

Well since my alternative outlet for ranting was largely viewed as a place by which jealous motherfuckers could select, dissect and then misinterpret my thoughts... I figured why not go back to having a real life blog. All in one place. Over the coming weeks, I'm gonna update this place with the best of my facebook notes, leaving this the one stop place for all your Sy ranting deliciousness.

Things I've been thinking about:

The Rocky Bar my well be the best named chocolate on the planet. It is named after the worlds greatest movie, which makes me wonder, why isn't there a "power bar" supplement called the "Balboa Bar". I'd buy it.

Is it just me, or does Blockbuster video seem a little 90s these days? Renting a DVD is such a waste of time when you can just download and burn. Woo.

People actually wonder why guys hate christmas. But when we get bedsheets as a main present, you have to wonder why we could possibly like it. Audi A5 pls?

Is there room for one more net comic out there, provided the humour was original, and the associated blogs both entertaining and original?

Californication is the best show on TV. The artist within character from Season 2 is like an amalgamation of two former acquaintances of mine, and a very amusing reminder why a little dose of cynicism is a healthy thing.

Be well blogshpere. Until next time, I have one testicle. You are anonymous.

0 comments: